Monday, February 18, 2013

Catch up

So I haven't posted since Valentine's day. I am a slacker I guess. Well friday I got to surprise my niece Kayta to lunch and a move for her birthday.  That was fun! I miss hanging out with my nieces and nephews. They are all getting so old!
Saturday I had to work from 8-6 and I'm glad I did! We had a great day!  We did 107 customers and I made 104 in tips! I love my work when we are busy. After work Adam took me out to eat for Valentine's day. We went to the Ox Yolk In. That was good. Then we went home watched a movie and went to bed. Ended up being a great day.
Sunday I worked and it was kinda slow. I wish it would have been better but we only missed our goal by 2ppl.
Today I slept in. I was going to get up and work out and do my oil pulling but I didn't. I left at noon and bought some new shoes for work. It has been slow tonight though.

No comments:

Post a Comment